Monday, March 23, 2009

Random Thought

It would be hurting to hurt your loved ones. but does the same feeling
lies in their heart.

A busy life will price the time shared for friends……But then how some
people find time to make it up. In fact being busy is a part of life when at work.

Shouldn't that be in our mind to find time for everything.

Heard from my aunty, ‘Only Dead man finds no time’

How factful……yes only he doesn’t find time for anything. How true few had dead
in their mind first burying all their loved ones. how sad……

What are we going to take with us while going. We are not going to take but we are going
to leave something in the memories of loved ones. Should tat be a nice thing to relish always.

Do all people think the same……… na……

broken glasses or broken hearts will never bond, how true in my case atleast……

I realize slowly……and realizing still………

I’m not the only affected many would be affected because of these happenings. Many in
the world will be like that.

Now my inner thought tells something to me that I must prove worthy of myself to others.
People will feel that they have lost a good relationship. This is not out of any grudge feeling
but an outburst of agony. Music is the only choice I must revel in……
and stick to those who cares for me and respect me for the only fact that I love them……

Wont tat be a good choice to make as it will not affect both sides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home